- Category: Crowdfund Investment
- Published on December 03, 2012
- Written by crowdfunder
Are you interested in knowing when you’ll be able to use investment crowdfunding to raise capital for your business?
Do you want to know how to best use crowdfunding to help you successfully fund and grow your business today, with the current non-investment model for crowdfunding?
Join us on this exclusive webinar with four industry experts:
How To Crowdfund Your Business
This 60-minute webinar on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 1pm EST and 10am PST will give you the information...
What you will learn:
* Investment Crowdfunding: The timeline on SEC Rulings given recent updates
* When you can start raising investment online, implications for small business owners
* The essentials you need to put in place today to guarantee a strong raise
* The 3 keys to a successful crowdfunding campaign
* The 2 powerful crowdfunding models, and how to know which is best for you
* Tips & tricks for fundraising on the crowdfunder platform
Get unique access to the insights and guidance from the presenters will be sharing.
Hold your spot now as this is an exclusive webinar for the first 500 registrants and will sell out fast!
Chance Barnett, Co-Founder & CEO – crowdfunder
T: @chancebar, @crowdfunder
Karen Kerrigan, President & CEO – Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council)
Jason Best, Co-Founder – Crowdfund Capital Advisors (CCA)
Sherwood Neiss, Co-Founder – Crowdfund Capital Advisors (CCA)
T: @woodien, @CrowdCapAdvisor